You're telling me you're just gonna walk out of here and i'm never going to see it again.别告诉我一就这样走出去而我却再也看不到它了。(纹身店的老板对Michael的纹身拍案叫绝)
There's good chance of that ,yes极有可能,没错。
Sir, you have a half a million dollars cash in your bag.Don't you think it would be better...?先生,你的包里已经有50万刀了,你不觉得...(赶快闪)比较好么?(比较搞笑,连银行职员都开始帮坏人出想法了)
This is the police ,you are completely surrounded。put down your weapon,put down your weapon now!我们是警察,你已经被完全包围了。赶紧放下武器(个人觉得ms在这里把枪往地上一丢的那个动作很帅。。。)
Rarely in the case of armed robbery do we hear a plea of no contest我们很少见到在持枪抢劫案中主动要求不用辩护的。
Perhaps you should heed your representation's advice.take some additional time to consider your response.也许你应当听你代理人的意见,再花店工夫考虑一下你的答复。
we've been over this 我们不会再谈论这个了
I've known you my entire life我认识你这么多年you don't have a violent bone in your body你的骨子里根本就没有暴力。
I would ask counsel to refrain from interrupting me 请辩护律师不要打断我。
Sentence to be carried out immediately.判决赶紧执行。(ms“顺利入狱”)
All wings,guard coming out. 警卫各就各位。
I'm telling you ,the guard are the dirtiest thing in the whole place.The only difference between us and them is the badge.告诉你吧,警卫是这里最肮脏的团伙,我们跟他们的唯一区别就是有没有徽章。(里面有些警卫的确不是甚么好鸟)
I'm looking for someone,guy named Lincon Burrows.我在找一个叫Lincon Burrows 的人。
Why you wanna see Burrows so bad anyhow?为什么你这么想见这个叫Burrows的人?
Because he's my brother.因为他是我哥哥。
But how did they get it wrong then?The courts, the appeals...但是他们怎么会弄错呢?法院,还有上诉...(lincon对michael发誓说没有杀人,michale含泪问他哥哥。谁明白这后面有多大的一个阴谋)